miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

About me.

Hello, if you're visiting this blog for the very first time let me tell you a little about me. 

My name's Khristal Schaumburg, I'm almost 18, my birthday is on October 11! I'm so exciting.
Well, I'm studying at urbe, I'm doing well, I like my career. I'm a really open person, I like to help people by listening to their problems. 

I'm my free time I'm a model, I like being on parades, I belong to Gero's model school, and I'm really exciting about this part of my life. 

I like watching tv, hanging out with my friends, spend time with my family, and rest all day. 
I really don't like cooking I prefer my mom's food. I don't like waking up in the morning I mean too early... I don't like studying when I dislike a teacher, but I have to anyway.

I love my mom, my brother and sister. 
Know me better by reading my blog, xoxo.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario