jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010


 What’s your name?
*My name is Khristal Schaumburg
What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
*My favorite month of the year is October because in this month is my birthday.
What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
*My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I go to parties or go out with friends.  
What’s your favorite day of the year?
*My favorite day is my birthday.
What do you eat or drink that day?
*I buy a cake and share it with my friends and family, we drink beers and cocacola.
What do you do or where do you go?
* I don’t go anywhere. I’m home with my family and friends.
When’s your birthday?         
*My birthday is on October 11.
When were you born?
*I was born in 1992.
How old are you?
*I’m seventeen years old. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario